Chemba Puttu Powder
100% natural without additives
Puttu is a popular South Indian breakfast, it is very nutritious and healthy. With our chemba puttu powder, which is ready to use, it is very easy to prepare. Puttu is usually served with banana, pappadam or kadala curry.
- Put 500 gr Aachi Puttu powder in a dry bowl, add the required amount of salt and mix well.
- Then add 350 ml of warm water and mix well.
- The dough is good when it holds its shape when you squeeze it in your fist and when it crumbles when you squeeze a little harder again.
- The dough is now ready to make puttu, for this you can use a puttu maker or a steamer or idly pan.
- If desired, add 60 grams of grated coconut and 150 grams of sugar.
- Serve the chemba puttu warm.
Nutritional value per 100 gr
Energy value / Calories: kJ/kcal
Of which saturated: gr
Of which sugars: gr
This product is packaged and/or stored in a facility that also processes products containing nuts, peanuts, mustard, celery, sesame, shellfish, soya, sulphite, fish and molluscs. Despite all precautions, this product may contain traces of these allergens.
Store in a cool, dark and dry place. After opening, transfer contents to an airtight container.