Masala Rice for Biryani
100% natural without additives
A delicious and simple way to prepare a biryani rice dish.
The Masala Rice for Biryani is already prepared with a rich spice mixture, which brings out the authentic Indian taste. Just add your favorite vegetables and/or meat, cook and enjoy!
- Pour 400 ml of water into a pressure cooker, heat for 2 minutes and add oil.
- Add 200 grams of Aachi Masala Rice for Briyani, followed by 250 grams of cleaned and sliced vegetables/semi-cooked sliced meat.
- Add some coriander leaves (optional) and 2 tablespoons of ghee and let it boil.
- It is not necessary to add salt.
- Pressure cook to 3 whistles.
- The delicious biryani is ready to be served.
Tip: Add onion, tomatoes, ginger/garlic paste and mint before adding the vegetables, for an even richer taste.
Basmati rice, vegetable oil, red chili powder, salt, cardamom, cloves, turmeric, star anise, bay leaf.
Nutritional value per 100 gr
Energy value / Calories: 1509 kJ/361 kcal
Fat: 4.23 gr
Of which saturated: 3.17 gr
Carbohydrates: 74.13 gr
Of which sugars: 0.09 gr
Fibers: - gr
Protein: 6.54 gr
Salt: 3 gr
3x 500 gr.
This product is packaged and/or stored in a facility that also processes products containing nuts, peanuts, mustard, celery, sesame, shellfish, soya, sulphite, fish and molluscs. Despite all precautions, this product may contain traces of these allergens.
Store in a cool, dark and dry place. After opening, transfer contents to an airtight container.