Flax Seed Extract - Heart Care Supplement
100% plant based
For a healthy heart and healthy blood vessels.
Flax seeds are a great source of the healthy fiber your body needs and can be consumed every day. It is packed with essential Omega 3 fatty acids. Linseed contributes, among other things, to a stable blood sugar level, a healthy heart and vascular system and healthy intestines.
Why Flax seed extract?
- Weight Loss: High fiber present in the seed helps in reducing obesity. Fiber present in flax seeds binds with the excess cholesterol and bile in the digestive tract and is excreted from the system. This lowers the cholesterol level.*
- Cancer: Endometrial and Ovarian Cancer - Flaxseed is the richest vegetable source of omega-3 fatty acids, the supplementation of flaxseed results in a significant reduction in the severity and risk of ovarian cancer. Breast Cancer - Flaxseed shows antiproliferative effects in the breast tissue of women at risk for breast cancer and may provide protection against primary breast cancer. Prostate Cancer in Men - Flaxseed reduces the proliferation of prostate cancer in men. Flaxseed is associated with biological changes that may be protective against prostate cancer.*
- Cold and Cough: The lignans found in flaxseed have antiviral and antibacterial properties. Therefore, consuming flax seeds regularly may help reduce the number or severity of colds and flu.*
- Intestines: Flax seeds with a high content of omega-3 fatty acids and lignans are effective in preventing the development of intestinal tumors.*
- Antioxidants: Lignans are polyphenols naturally present in flaxseed. They are known to have antioxidant benefits for anti-aging, hormone balance and cellular health.*
- Kidneys: Flax seeds help improve kidney function by reducing blood thickness, lowering cholesterol levels and reducing swelling.*
- Skin care: Reduction of skin sensitivity problems by reducing roughness and improving skin hydration.*
- Hair Care: Flax seeds contain essential ALA fats that can help reduce dryness and flaking. It can also improve the symptoms of acne, rosacea and eczema.*
- Blood pressure: ALA, lignans and fiber in flax seeds lower blood pressure in the body.*
- Cholesterol: Fiber present in flax seeds binds with the excess cholesterol and bile in the digestive tract and is excreted from the system. This lowers the cholesterol level.*
Extract of Linum Usitissimum, purified water, preservatives E466 E415 E211, E219, E330.
Nutritional value per 100 ml
Energy value / Calories: - kJ / - kcal
Fat: - g
Of which saturated: - g
Carbohydrates: - g
Of which sugars: - %
Protein: - g
Fibers: - g
Salt: - g
Sodium: - mg
How does Flax seed extract work?
The substances present in linseed such as Omega 3, ALA fats, lignans, antioxidants, mimerals, proteins and fibers contribute to a stable blood sugar level, a healthy heart and vascular system and healthy intestines.
As a dietary supplement, it can be taken daily and can easily be incorporated into food, such as pasta, salads and (fruit) drinks.
Take 125 ml of warm water and mix it with 30 ml of extract and consume twice a day before meals.
This product is packaged and/or stored in a company that also processes products containing wheat, nuts, peanuts, mustard, celery, gluten, sesame, shellfish, soy, sulphite, fish and molluscs. Despite all precautions, it is possible that this product contains traces of these allergens.
Store in a cool, dark and dry place.
Stick to the recommended daily dose, unless otherwise advised. A varied, balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle are important. Dietary supplements are not a substitute for a varied diet.
Do not consume if pregnant, nursing or with long-term medical conditions.
*These health claims, made on the basis of vegetable ingredients, are currently being processed by EFSA.