Bhumi Amla Powder - Liver Nurturing Supplement
100% natural without additives
100% plant based
For promoting the health of your liver and kidneys.
Bhumi Amla (stone crusher) can help manage liver disorders and reduce any damage to the liver due to its hepatoprotective, antioxidant and antiviral activities. Bhumi Amla can also help prevent stomach ulcers by reducing stomach acid production and protecting the stomach lining from damage caused by excess stomach acid.
Why Bhumi Amla Powder?
- Bhumi Amla for jaundice, hepatitis and liver health. It is helpful in maintaining liver health and treating liver disease*
- It provides relief from kidney stones and other kidney ailments. This plant is commonly referred to as the stone crusher. Known to strengthen, repair and detoxify the kidneys, restoring its health*
- Bhumi Amla is good for treating eye problems due to liver malfunction*
- Improving liver health, it is known for its ability to control blood sugar levels. Its bitter, diuretic, anti-inflammatory and hepatoprotective properties help maintain liver health and provide relief from diabetic conditions*
- Stomach Care: Bhumi Amla is popular for restoring Pitta balance and hence is a good choice to get relief from acidity. Helps get relief from hiccups*
- Bhumi Amla helps prevent stomach ulcers by reducing stomach acid production and protecting the stomach lining from damage caused by excess stomach acid*
- It is beneficial in bleeding disorders such as heavy periods (menorrhagia) and relieves the symptoms of leukorrhea*
- Anemia: Bhumi Amla is very effective for anemic patients*
- Bhumi Amla is beneficial for all types of skin diseases*
Bhumi Amla powder.
Nutritional value per 100 g
Energy value/Calories: 1360 kJ/324.9 kcal
Fat: 3.6 g
Of which saturated: 0.1 g
Carbohydrates: 64.2 g
Of which sugars: < 2.5 %
Fibers: - g
Protein: 8.8 g
Salt: - g
Sodium: - mg
How Does Bhumi Amla Powder Work?
Due to its hepatoprotective, antioxidant and antiviral activities, it can help manage liver disease and reduce any damage to the liver.
Take it after breakfast and dinner. To take full advantage of its positive effects, it should be taken daily.
Mix with water: 1 teaspoon with 100 ml of warm water and drink it after breakfast.
For best results: boil 1 teaspoon in 100 ml of water for 20 minutes. Then filter this through a sieve and drink it warm.
This product is packaged and/or stored in a company that also processes products containing wheat, nuts, peanuts, mustard, celery, gluten, sesame, shellfish, soy, sulphite, fish and molluscs. Despite all precautions, it is possible that this product contains traces of these allergens.
Store in a cool, dark and dry place.
Packaged in protected atmosphere.
Stick to the recommended daily dose, unless otherwise advised. A varied, balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle are important. Dietary supplements are not a substitute for a varied diet.
Do not consume if pregnant, nursing or with long-term medical conditions.
*These health claims, made on the basis of vegetable ingredients, are currently being processed by EFSA.