Climbing Brinjal Powder - Immunity Supplement
100% natural without additives
100% plant based
With a cold, for improved resistance and healthy liver function.
In the medicinal systems of Ayurveda and Siddha, the roots and leaves are prescribed to cure various respiratory problems, including acute and chronic bronchitis, asthma, sinusitis, tonsillitis, colds, coughs and lung infections. The leaves are mainly used in the treatment of dyspepsia, spermatorrhea, tuberculosis, ear problems and bacterial infections.
Why Climbing Brinjal powder?
- For colds and coughs: Immediate relief from colds and coughs. Best remedy for tuberculosis, bronchial asthma, breathing problems, sinuses, chest congestion and other breathing problems*
- Liver: The antioxidant and hepatotoxicity property in the Climbing Brinjal prevents liver damage and infection. Climbing Brinjal helps treat lung cancer*
- Resistance booster: Climbing Brinjal is considered as the very good medicine to get strength and energy in the body. Steroids present in the creeper give strength and endurance to humans*
- Diabetes: Climbing Brinjal contains antioxidant properties that help control blood glucose levels*
- Anti-inflammatory; It has anti-inflammatory properties and antimicrobial activity helps asthmatics with better oxygen uptake*
- Skin care: Climbing Brinjal contains anti-aging properties that improve skin health*
Climbing Brinjal powder.
Nutritional value per 100 g
Calories/energy value: 1410 kJ/336.8 kcal
Fat: 1.1 g
Of which saturated: 0.1 g
Carbohydrates: 77.6 g
Of which sugars: < 2.5 %
Fibers: - g
Salt: - g
Sodium: - mg
How does Climbing Brinjal powder work?
The leaves contain a rich amount of calcium, iron, phosphorus, carbohydrates, fat, crude fiber and minerals.
Take it after breakfast and dinner. To take full advantage of its positive effects, it should be taken daily.
Mix with water: 1 teaspoon with 100 ml of warm water and drink it after breakfast.
For best results: boil 1 teaspoon in 100 ml of water for 20 minutes. Then filter this through a sieve and drink it warm.
This product is packaged and/or stored in a company that also processes products containing wheat, nuts, peanuts, mustard, celery, gluten, sesame, shellfish, soy, sulphite, fish and molluscs. Despite all precautions, it is possible that this product contains traces of these allergens.
Store in a cool, dark and dry place.
Packaged in protected atmosphere.
Stick to the recommended daily dose, unless otherwise advised. A varied, balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle are important. Dietary supplements are not a substitute for a varied diet.
Do not consume if pregnant, nursing or with long-term medical conditions.
*These health claims, made on the basis of vegetable ingredients, are currently being processed by EFSA.