Haritaki Powder - Digestive Supplement
100% natural without additives
100% plant based
For a better intestinal function and for overweight.
Haritaki is proclaimed as the 'King of Herbs' by many Ayurvedic healers, this miraculous fruit has great significance in Ayurveda holistic healing and is used extensively for curing various ailments for its laxative, astringent, purifying, anti-biliary and antioxidant nature.
Haritaki can be of great importance in treating a variety of health benefits, including indigestion, gastritis, lung disease, obesity, dental problems, jaundice, impotence, cough, cold, asthma, vision disorders, urinary tract infections, and hair and skin problems.
Why Haritaki Powder?
- Digestion: Haritaki improves the body's digestive functions by increasing the absorption of essential nutrients from food.*
- Weight Loss: Haritaki reduces obesity, effectively detoxifying the body by removing AMA toxins and reducing sudden hunger pangs and cravings for unhealthy food choices.*
- Diabetes: Haritaki manages diabetes and controls blood sugar.*
- Skin Care: Haritaki promotes overall skin health such as skin infections such as acne, pimples, rashes, boils etc. due to its antibacterial and antioxidative nature.*
- Memory Enhancer: Flavonoids and antioxidants present in Haritaki improve an individual's memory capacity, focus, concentration, calmness and alertness.*
- Hair Care: Haritaki is helpful in treating scalp infections such as dandruff, itchiness and hair loss.
Nutritional value per 100 g
Calories / energy value: 1556 kJ / 371.7 kcal
Of which saturated: 0.2 g
Carbohydrates: 84 g
Of which sugars: < 2.5 %
Fibers: - g
Protein: 3.8 g
Salt: - g
Sodium: - mg
How does Haritaki powder work?
It can help cure various ailments due to its laxative, astringent, purgative, anti-biliary and antioxidant nature.
Take it after breakfast and dinner. To take full advantage of its positive effects, it should be taken daily.
Mix with water: 1 teaspoon with 100 ml of warm water and drink it after breakfast.
For best results: boil 1 teaspoon in 100 ml of water for 20 minutes. Then filter this through a sieve and drink it warm.
This product is packaged and/or stored in a company that also processes products containing wheat, nuts, peanuts, mustard, celery, gluten, sesame, shellfish, soy, sulphite, fish and molluscs. Despite all precautions, it is possible that this product contains traces of these allergens.
Store in a cool, dark and dry place.
Packaged in protected atmosphere.
Stick to the recommended daily dose, unless otherwise advised. A varied, balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle are important. Dietary supplements are not a substitute for a varied diet.
Do not consume if pregnant, nursing or with long-term medical conditions.
*These health claims, made on the basis of vegetable ingredients, are currently being processed by EFSA.