100% natural without additives
100% plant based
Suitable for vegetarian food
A source of dietary fiber
These dried chillies are salted. They can be added to dishes, but they can also be eaten lightly fried. Very popular in South India where they are served as a side dish.
Chillie and salt.
Nutritional value per 100 g
Energy value / Calories: 1628.7 kJ / 389 kcal
Fat: 14.65 g
Of which saturated: 3.2 g
Carbohydrates: 58 g
Of which sugars: 0.01 g
Fiber: 30.2 g
Protein: 12.29 g
Salt: 4.62 g
Sodium: 1848 mg
Disclaimer: Nutritional values may differ slightly due to, among other things, the type, thickness and stage of ripening of the seeds.
This product is gluten free.
This product is packaged and/or stored in a company that also processes products containing nuts, peanuts, mustard, celery, sesame, shellfish, soy, sulfites, fish and molluscs. Despite all precautions, it is possible that this product contains traces of these allergens.
Store in a cool, dark and dry place. Once opened, transfer contents to an airtight container.
Salted peppers can be used as a seasoning and condiment in various cuisines around the world. They add a spicy, sour and savory flavor to dishes. Here are some uses of salted peppers:
- Spicy seasoning for dishes: Salted peppers can be used as a powerful seasoning for soups, stews, sauces, stir-fries and other savory dishes. They add a spicy kick along with an umami-rich, salty flavor.
- Marinades: Salted peppers can be used in marinades for meat, fish or vegetables. The sour and spicy taste of the chilies helps in seasoning and tenderizing the food.
- Flavorful vinaigrette: You can chop salted peppers and add them to salad vinaigrettes. This gives a unique spicy and sour taste to your salads.
- Pastes and sauces: Puree salted peppers with other ingredients such as garlic, ginger, oil and spices to make spicy pastes and sauces that you can use as dips, seasonings or as a base for dishes.
- Garnish: Salted peppers can be used as a garnish for pizzas, hamburgers, hot dogs, tacos and other dishes where a spicy and sour touch is desired.
- Side dish: Serve salted peppers as a side dish alongside other table condiments. They are often used in Asian cuisine to add an extra dimension of flavor to meals.
- Seasoning for Soups and Stews: Add a few salted peppers to your homemade soups and stews to brighten them up and add a spicy element.
- On sandwiches and wraps: Salted peppers can be added to sandwiches, wraps or rolls to add some spice and flavor to your lunch.
- Cocktail garnish: Some people use salted peppers as a garnish for cocktails like Bloody Marys for an extra kick.
Please note that salted peppers can be quite spicy, so adjust the amount to your personal taste. They are a great way to spice up a dish and add extra spice to your meals.