Cold Pressed Sesame Oil
100% natural without additives
100% plant based
Traditionally prepared by hand
Suitable for vegetarian food
Cold-pressed peanut oil from Nilaa is a high-quality vegetable oil that is traditionally prepared by hand, so that all essential nutrients are retained. It is the best quality groundnut oil available.
Peanut oil (groundnut oil) is a clear, light yellow oil, extracted from peanuts. Due to the higher smoke point and because it can be heated for a long time, it is very suitable for stir-frying, grilling, baking and frying. It can also be used in dressings or cold sauces. Peanut oil has a neutral taste and odor. Thanks to the cold-pressing process, the oil retains antioxidants and aroma.
Peanut oil contains many unsaturated fats and is rich in linoleic acid, which contributes to the intake of the recommended daily amount of linoleic acid.
Nilaa's traditional oil extraction process
The best groundnuts come directly from the micro farmers in India. These are sun-dried and the 100% natural oil is extracted by a stone mill with a wooden pestle that rotates only 7 times per minute, just like the traditional ox mill. This avoids heating and preserves the nutrition and real flavors.
This oil is left in sunlight for 5 days to allow the sediments to settle. The oil preserves the natural goodness of groundnut because it is extracted naturally without the addition of chemical additives or solvents.
Nutritional value per 100 g
Energy value / Calories: 3887.7 kJ/928.6 kcal
Fat: 100 g
Of which saturated: 14.3 g
Carbohydrates: 0 g
Of which sugars: 0 g
Protein: 0 g
Salt: 0 g
Sodium: 0 mg
500 ml, 1 l.
This product contains nuts.
This product is packaged and/or stored in a company that also processes products containing wheat, nuts, peanuts, mustard, celery, gluten, sesame, shellfish, soy, sulphites, fish and molluscs. Despite all precautions, it is possible that this product contains traces of these allergens.
Store in a cool and dry place.
Here are some uses of cold-pressed peanut oil:
- Stir-frying: Cold-pressed peanut oil is suitable for stir-frying because of its mild flavor and high smoke point. It can be used to quickly cook vegetables, meat, poultry and seafood in a wok or frying pan.
- Sauces and dressings: It is an excellent choice for making sauces and dressings. Peanut oil can be used in Asian sauces such as peanut sauce, hoisin sauce and teriyaki sauce, as well as in salad dressings.
- Frying: Due to its high smoke point, cold-pressed peanut oil is suitable for frying. It can be used to fry foods such as chicken, fish, potato chips and fritters, creating a crispy texture and pleasant taste.
- Baking: Cold-pressed peanut oil can be used in baking recipes such as cakes, muffins and cookies to add moisture and a mild peanut flavor.
- Marinades: Peanut oil can be used as part of marinades for meat, poultry or vegetables. It helps lock in the flavor and adds a subtle peanut flavor.
- Stir-fries: Use cold-pressed peanut oil to prepare traditional stir-fries such as kung pao chicken, broccoli and beef, or garlic shrimp.
- Rice dishes: It can be used to give fried rice dishes, such as nasi goreng, a nutty flavor.
- Thai dishes: Peanut oil is a common ingredient in Thai cuisine for dishes such as pad Thai and satay sauce.
- Garnish: Drizzle a little cold-pressed peanut oil over dishes as a garnish to add extra flavor and a glossy finish.
- Stir fry seasons: Add a dash of peanut oil to your stir fry pan before you start cooking to prevent food from sticking and to add a subtle peanut flavor to your dishes.