Andhra Chilli Chicken Recipe - A fiery chicken recipe from South India that spells indulgence
If you are a non-vegetarian, there is no doubt that you love to eat chicken! The juicy, crispy and tasty chicken pieces are simply irresistible. Moreover, we can easily find various chicken recipes in our country.
So, if you too are craving for such a specialty, here we offer you a recipe for delicious Andhra chilli chicken! Andhra Pradesh is known for its handcrafted spice combination that packs a punch.
And this fiery taste of Andhra is indeed present in the chilli chicken recipe too. This authentic dish is full of rich spices, herbs and cashews and is easy to make at home.
The Andhra chilli chicken has many variations and can be cooked with coconut milk or milk. This quick, delicious and easy chicken recipe is ready in under an hour and looks fantastic at any dinner party. So, without waiting any further, let's have a look at the recipe of Andhra Chilli Chicken.
Pre-preparation time: 20 minutes
Preparation time: 35 minutes
Number of persons: 4
Type of dish: dinner
Ingredients for Andhra Chili Chicken:
Preparation of Andhra Chilli Chicken:
- In a wok, add refined oil.
- Add a bay leaf, green cardamom, cloves, cinnamon. Let them release the aroma.
- Now add onions. Fry until golden brown and then add the ginger-garlic paste.
- Mix and add the chicken pieces. Bake until they start to color a little.
- Now add the turmeric and salt.
- Add water and stir everything.
- Add the green chili pepper and curry leaves.
- Let the curry simmer.
- Add the red chilli powder, cashew nut-poppy seed paste, chicken masala, kasoori methi, garam masala and dhaniya powder.
- Mix well and let the curry simmer until the chicken is done. Add more water if necessary.
- Garnish with coriander leaves and serve with steamed rice.
Enjoy this delicious Andhra Pepper Chicken with rice or parotta for an unforgettable taste experience! This spicy dish will tantalize your taste buds and you will definitely enjoy it during your evening snack moments. Enjoy your meal!